- Tap Apps icon
- Swipe left and right to find the Play Store icon. Tap it.
- Tap magnifying glass in the top-right, type in the name of the app you’re looking for (Deer Lake UMC), and tap the magnifying glass in the bottom right.
- Tapping the three dots on the right side of each entry will provide options to install right away or add the app to a wishlist for future reference.
- Tapping the box itself will provide more details for that app. Tap the Install button at the top to start downloading. You will be prompted to provide certain device permissions for the installation to continue.
- Ongoing downloads and installations will show as icons in the notification bar at the top of the screen. Swipe down from the top for a detailed look.
- Once the download and installation are complete, you can tap the Open button in the Play Store listing, or tap the icon from the notification tray to open your app. Otherwise, the app will be accessible by tapping the Apps icon in the bottom of your home screen, assuming an icon hasn’t already been put on your home screen.
iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
To download and buy apps from the App Store, you need an Apple ID. Your Apple ID is the account that you use to access Apple services. If you've used other Apple services like iCloud, sign in to the App Store with the same Apple ID. If you don't have an Apple ID, you can create one.
Open the App Store on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to browse apps.
- Tap Search to use a keyword (type in Deer Lake UMC) to find an app.
When you find the Deer Lake UMC App, download it to your device:
- Tap on the app to view the app's product page.
- To get a free app, tap Get.
- You might need to authenticate your Apple ID to complete your download or purchase. This might mean entering your password, or using Touch ID or Face ID if you have them set up.
After your app finishes downloading, you can move it to a different spot on your Home screen.